Print from the website of the AMF
Published on May 2, 2014
The Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) and the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR) are publishing a new updated list of websites and entities offering investments on the unregulated foreign exchange (Forex) market in France, without authorisation to do so. This news release is the eighth warning issued by the AMF and ACPR since 7 July 2011(*). Information in this press release is no longer up-to-date.
NB: these websites may change very quickly and this list is not intended to be exhaustive.
The updated list is as follows:
- www.4xp.com/fr / Forex Place Limited
- www.astonforex.com / Marketrade Ltd
- www.bforex.com / BFOREX Limited
- www.boursofx.com / Smart Invest
- www.cfxmarkets.com / CFB International Ltd
- www.elyseescapital.com / Elysees Capital
- www.finanzasforex.com / Evolution Market Group Inc
- www.forextrada.com / Forextrada
- www.forextradition.com / Forex Tradition
- www.fxcast.com / Surplus Finance SA
- www.fxntrade.com / Genus Group Ltd
- www.gcitrading.com / GCI Financial Limited
- www.haussman-invest.com / Haussman Invest
- www.ihforex.com / Investment House International
- www.ikkotrader.com / IP International service
- www.instaforex.com / InstaForex Companies Group
- www.integralbroker.com / IB International Ltd
- www.investcapitalmarkets.com / ICM WORLDWIDE Ltd
- www.itcfx.com / Investment Formula Corporation
- www.itnfx.com / International Traders Network FX
- www.jbc-pro.com / JBC Pro Limited
- www.justrader.com / MT Capital Partners
- www.motionforex.com / Motion Forex Ltd
- www.netotrade.com / Neto Trade Global Investment
- www.obroker.com / Landkey Enterprises Inc
- www.sunbirdfx.com / Sunbird Trading limited
- www.tmarkets.com / T Markets
- www.tradaxa.com / Sisma Capital Limited
- www.tradmaker.com / Trading Technologies Limited
- www.trader 369.com / IP International Service – AJ Browder
Do you have any questions or queries? For all information, go to the following websites:
Assurance-Banque-Epargne Info Service: www.abe-infoservice.fr or call 0811 901 801, Mondays to Fridays from 8am to 6pm.
AMF: http://www.amf-france.org or call 01 53 45 62 00, Mondays to Fridays from 9am to 5pm.
ACPR : http://www.acpr.banque-france.fr
Before committing yourself, you should always check that the financial intermediary offering or recommending investments features on the list of financial institutions authorised to do business in France (https://www.regafi.fr).
If the intermediary in question is not on these lists, we strongly recommend that you should not make use of their services, as they are in breach of the applicable legislation and are not required to comply with basic rules of investor protection, information disclosure and claims handling.
(*) News releases of 7 July 2011, 20 September 2011, 22 May 2012, 06 July 2012, 08 April 2013, 6 November 2013 and 28 January 2014.
AMF Communication Directorate - Caroline Leau - Tel.: +33 (0)1 5345 6034 or +33 (0)1 5345 6028
ACPR Communication Department - Geneviève Marc - Tel.: + 33 (0)1 4995 4259 or + 33 (0)1 4995 40 29