What is digital accessibility?
An accessible website is one that allows people with disabilities to access its content and functionality without any difficulty.
For example, an accessible website allows users to:
- Navigate it using a speech synthesizer and/or a Braille display (used by blind and visually impaired people).
- Personalise how the site is displayed to suit their particular needs (use larger or smaller characters, change colours, etc.).
- Navigate it without using a mouse (using only the keyboard, a touch screen, voice commands or any other suitable device).
To this end, the website must comply with standards in force at the time it is created and updated.
The AMF undertakes to make its websites (internet, intranet and extranet), software packages, mobile applications and digital street furniture accessible in accordance with Article 47 of French law 2005-102 of 11 February 2005.
This accessibility statement applies to the https://www.amf-france.org/ website.
- An initial accessibility statement was issued on 20 October 2020 following the launch of the new AMF website. The compliance audit carried out by Atalan revealed that the website meets 77% of the RGAA version 4.0 criteria.
- To check that accessibility is continuously improving and take into account new features added to the website between the end of October 2020 and March 2021 (AMF General Regulation and policy documents), a second compliance audit was carried out in January 2022. It confirmed that the AMF had made significant progress in terms of accessibility.
1. Compliance status
The AMF website (https://www.amf-france.org) is partially compliant with France’s General Accessibility Improvement Reference Framework (Référentiel Général d’Amélioration de l’Accessibilité, RGAA) version 4.1. Areas of non-compliance are listed below.
2. Test results
The compliance audit carried out by Atalan on 26 January 2022 revealed that the AMF production website meets 95% of the RGAA version 4.1 criteria.
3. Non-accessible content
List of non-compliant criteria:
- 4.5. Does each pre-recorded time-based content item have, if necessary, a synchronised audio description (excluding special cases)?
- 7.1. Is each script, where necessary, compatible with assistive technologies?
- 11.10. Is validity checking used appropriately in each form?
- 13.3. Does every web page, where necessary, have an accessible version in a document format that can be downloaded (excluding special cases)?
4. Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was drawn up on 26 January 2022.
4.1. Technologies used to build www.amf-france.org
- CSS 3
- WAI-ARIA 1.1
4.2. Test environment
The content rendering tests were performed with the following browser and screen reader combinations:
- Firefox 95 et NVDA 2021.3
- Firefox 95 et JAWS 2020
- Chrome 96 et Android Talkback 8.1
4.3. Tools for assessing accessibility
- Color Contrast Analyser
- Firefox and Chrome development tool
- Web Developer (Firefox and Chrome extension)
4.4. Pages of the website that were checked for compliance
- Contact about the website and its use
- Legal notices
- AMC hub (Professional Investors)
- Retail Investors hub (Épargne Info Service)
- Editorial page with video and text
- List of news releases
- News item
- Search results page (search of term “AMF”)
- Published report page with downloadable PDF document
- Sanctions and Transactions hub
- The AMF Ombudsman
- Website subscriptions page
- AMF policy documents: user guide
- Policy documents in force
- Policy document
- AMF General Regulation effective as of 23/09/2021
5. Feedback and contact details
If you are unable to access a particular piece of content or service, the website manager can direct you to an accessible alternative or provide you with the content in another format.
- To contact the website manager, send a message via the contact form
- Contact the AMF Communications Directorate: AMF Communications Directorate, 17 Place de la Bourse, 75082 PARIS Cedex 2
6. Means of redress
You should use this procedure if you have notified the website manager of an issue that prevents you from accessing content or services on the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
On the same topic
Head of publications: The Executive Director of AMF Communication Directorate. Contact: Communication Directorate – Autorité des marches financiers 17 place de la Bourse – 75082 Paris cedex 02