- The AMF
- AMF regulation
- Inform and Support
Inform and Support
The AMF informs and assists professionals, to guide them with implementing regulatory change. It also assists retail investors as part of its remit to protect savings invested in financial products.
To enable professionals to comply with its policy, the Autorité des Marchés Financiers publishes policies and practical guides on its website to help them implement changes to regulations.
It proposes in-depth guides on themes concerning major reforms or European legislation and regularly publishes news to help professionals understand ongoing changes better.
It supports market participants in their day-to-day activities. Listed companies, issuers, fintechs and compliance officers all have dedicated contacts to answer their questions.
Do you wish to contact the AMF? Find your dedicated space in the “Professionals” menu.
The AMF meets industry professionals regularly during trade shows and conferences, and also at the workshops and forums that it organises on the regulatory changes in their sector. For example, several times a year, it organises workshops with SMEs to discuss and better understand their matters and concerns.
Inform retail investors
The AMF provides retail investors with services and tools to help them in their investments.
To answer questions from retail investors about the stock market and financial products, it has set up:
- A telephone helpline, AMF Epargne Info Service, on +33 (0)1 53 45 62 00, Mondays to Fridays, from 9 am to 12:30 pm and from de 1:30 pm to 5 pm;
- A contact form is available online.
The AMF is also present at local events throughout the year. It attends the main investment fairs and meets with consumer associations nationwide.
The AMF website offers a wealth of information:
- articles and practical guides about how financial markets work, the various financial products and sets out the basic rules for managing savings wisely.
- Warnings about unlawful products and practices, as well as blacklists of companies not authorised to distribute certain financial products,
- A toolbox containing financial calculators, FAQs and quizzes.
Lastly, the AMF has launched two mobile applications:
Head of publications: The Executive Director of AMF Communication Directorate. Contact: Communication Directorate – Autorité des marches financiers 17 place de la Bourse – 75082 Paris cedex 02