Financial Skills Certification Board
The Financial Skills Certification Board is responsible for providing opinions on the AMF's professional certification system and its updates. It has been chaired by Jacqueline Eli-Namer, a member of the AMF Board, since 1 July 2020.
The Financial Skills Certification Board was created in 2009 and issues opinions at the request of the AMF on the system for verifying professional skills. Its opinions enable the AMF to:
- define the content of minimum knowledge and ensure that it is kept up to date;
- define and verify examination procedures;
- issue certifications to training organisations that request for it, after examining their application.
The Financial Skills Certification Board has at least seven members appointed by the AMF. They include at least four members appointed for their professional expertise, after consulting with the main professional associations that represent investment service providers, and two independent members with skills in the field of education or vocational training in finance. Members are appointed for a renewable three-year term, and, whenever possible, may not have more than two consecutive terms of office. The Chair of the Financial Skills Certification sits on the AMF Board.
- Chair of the Financial Skills Certification Board: Jacqueline Eli-Namer, member of the AMF Board
- Anne-France Demarolle, Compliance Officer, Corporate Banking and Investor Solutions, Société Générale
- Karen Fiol, Vice-President of the professional association of asset management advisers (CNCGP) and partner at Fortunexpert
- Vincent Fleurquin, Customer Journey Director, Crédit Agricole group
- Yann Lejolivet, Banking Products Director, Crédit Mutuel Arkéa
- Florian Marsaud, Director, Risk Governance, BPCE Group
- Bertrand Merveille, Executive Vice-President, La Financière de l’Echiquier
- Marie-Pierre Peillon, Director, ESG Research and Strategy, Groupama Asset Management
- Sébastien Pouget, Lecturer in Finance, Toulouse School of Management, Co-director of the Sustainable Finance Research Initiative
- Myriam Roussille, Associate Professor of Law, Le Mans Université.
On the same topic
Head of publications: The Executive Director of AMF Communication Directorate. Contact: Communication Directorate – Autorité des marches financiers 17 place de la Bourse – 75082 Paris cedex 02