Financial and Auditing profiles
The AMF approves financial transactions and monitors throughout the year the financial disclosures made by companies listed on a regulated market. It monitors investment services providers and authorises asset management companies to conduct their business. It also protects savings invested in collective investment schemes (open-ended investment companies, unit trusts, employee savings plan investment funds, retail private equity investment funds) by regulating their formation and marketing operations.
- Supporting and registering IPOs and other capital increases or public offerings
- Processing applications for authorisation from portfolio management companies
- Taking part in work to review issuers’ financial statements
- Developing accounting policy in conjunction with national and international regulators and standard setters
- Representing the AMF on a daily basis in dealings with various high-level contacts (issuers’ financial and legal departments, fund managers, investment banks, law firms, audit firms).
On the same topic
Head of publications: The Executive Director of AMF Communication Directorate. Contact: Communication Directorate – Autorité des marches financiers 17 place de la Bourse – 75082 Paris cedex 02