- Legal and editorial
Legal and editorial
Website of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) - Autorité des Marchés Financiers: 17 place de la Bourse, 75082 Paris Cedex 2 - +33(0)1 5345 6000
Head of publication: Charlotte Garnier-Peugeot, Executive Director of AMF Communication Directorate
Webmaster: Nicolas Richou
Production: Softeam Agency 21, avenue Victor Hugo - 75116 Paris (https://www.softeamagency.fr/), SmartAgence
Content management tool: Drupal
Photos: Franck Dunouau
The AMF website has been designed and created to be accessible, in accordance with Article 47 of Act 2005-102 of February 2005 on the equal rights and opportunities, participation and citizenship of people with disabilities.
For this reason, the AMF website complies with the recommendations of the Government Accessibility Framework (RGAA) and all the recommendations of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
If you have problems accessing a page or service, feel free to contact us, specifying your user situation (browser, technical assistance, etc.) using the Contact Us form at the bottom of the page.
Linking to amf-france.org
The AMF allows hyperlinks to be created to its website content on the following conditions:
- links to pages on amf-france.org must not be embedded in the pages of another site but should be accessible by opening a window or tab;
- explicit acknowledgement must be given when linking to a page on the AMF website. The link should be preceded by a notice giving the name and address of the AMF website.
However, the AMF reserves the right to request the removal of a link that it deems inconsistent with its editorial policy.
The AMF is not liable for the existence of a link to its website from an outside website.
Content and AMF liability
The AMF does its best to provide accurate, current information on its website. However, it may not be held liable for errors or omissions involving the site’s content. As regards the legislative documentation provided on the website, only the version published in French in the Journal officiel (Official Journal of the French Republic) is authoritative. Other editorial texts have no official value and are merely intended to describe the AMF’s activities and facilitate access to site content.
Content posted on the website may be modified, updated or removed without notice. The AMF may not be held liable for the potential consequences of these changes. It may not be held liable for difficulties in accessing the website or for service interruptions.
The site offers numerous links to the websites of other, mainly official, bodies, such as government, institutions and public entities. The links on the website are provided purely for information purposes. The AMF may not be held liable for the content of these sites.
Subject to compliance with intellectual property regulations, information on the website may be used only for personal, educational, non-profit or professional purposes. Use for commercial or advertising purposes is not allowed. For any other type of use, please check with us by sending a request to our webmasters.
Reproduction on electronic media
With the exception of the logo* and visuals, some or all of the website’s content may be reproduced on electronic media provided that:
- a clear and understandable reference is inserted acknowledging the source of the data provided, indicating when the data were last updated and including the following notice: "©Autorité des marchés financiers – droits réservés"
- data integrity is preserved, meaning that the nature and scope of reproduced documents and decisions should not be altered, particularly in a way that might mislead readers.
Reproduction on hardcopy media
With the exception of the logo* and visuals, some or all of the website’s content may be reproduced on hardcopy media provided that:
- the integrity of the documents being reproduced is preserved (no modification or alteration)
https://www.amf-france.org is explicitly acknowledged as the source
- the following notice is included: "©Autorité des marchés financiers – droits réservés". Reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
* Except in the official box in the case of AMF-approved documents.
We use audience measurement cookies to collect data on website traffic and various elements of our website to improve content and services for visitors. The data collected is used only for these purposes and is not shared with any third parties.
You can change your preferences regarding cookies at any time.Your browser settings inform you of the presence of cookies and may enable you to block them.
For more information please see your browser's operating instructions.
Personal data, mailing lists
The information collected in the subscription form is recorded in a file computerised by the AMF for the management of subscriptions.
The information is kept throughout the subscription period and is intended for the Communication Department. The information may be transmitted to other AMF departments.
You may exercise your right to access, rectify, delete, oppose or limit the processing of your personal data by contacting the AMF.
- By post: AMF - Data Protection Officer - 17 place de la Bourse, 75002 Paris;
- By email: accesdopers [at] amf-france.org
You may also register a complaint concerning the processing of your personal data with the CNIL.
Head of publications: The Executive Director of AMF Communication Directorate. Contact: Communication Directorate – Autorité des marches financiers 17 place de la Bourse – 75082 Paris cedex 02