The AMF announces the new composition of the Financial Skills Certification Board
The system for verifying the level of knowledge of employees of investment services providers and financial investment advisers relies on the services of the AMF and the Financial Skills Certification Board (HCCP). The HCCP, chaired by Jacqueline Eli-Namer, has been partially renewed.
The HCCP's tasks
Created in 2009, the Financial Skills Certification Board issues opinions at the request of the AMF on the system for verifying professional skills. Its opinions enable the AMF to:
- define the content of the minimum knowledge and ensure that it is kept up to date;
- define and verify examination procedures;
- issue certifications to training organisations that request for it, after examining their application.
Created in July 2010 and placed under the authority of the Financial Skills and Certification Board, the system for verifying the minimum level of knowledge of employees or future professionals of investment services providers (ISP) was extended to financial investment advisors (FIA) in 2017. Between 1 July 2010 and 31 December 2020, nearly 90,000 people sat and successfully passed the professional certification exam with one of the 14 training organisations approved by the AMF.
Members of the HCCP
The Financial Skills Certification Board is composed of at least seven members appointed by the AMF. They include one member of the AMF Board, who chairs the HCCP, at least four members chosen for their professional expertise, and two independent personalities with particular skills in the fields of education or vocational training in finance. Members are appointed for a renewable three-year term.
The AMF has appointed four new members to the Financial Skills Certification Board starting from 1 March 2021. They are Anne-France Demarolle, Karen Fiol, Marie-Pierre Peillon and Sébastien Pouget. They will be replacing Christophe Couturier, Elizabeth Decaudin, Catherine Fauquet and Xavier de La Maisonneuve, whose terms have expired. The AMF wishes to thank the latter for their commitment to the work of the HCCP over the last six years.
New composition of the Financial Skills Certification Board:
Jacqueline Eli-Namer, member of the AMF Board.
- Anne-France Demarolle, Compliance Officer, Wholesale Banking, Société Générale.
- Karen Fiol, Vice-President of the Professional Association of Wealth Management Advisers (CNCGP) and partner at Fortunexpert.
- Vincent Fleurquin, Customer Journey Director, Crédit Agricole.
- Yann Lejolivet, Banking Products Director, Crédit Mutuel Arkéa.
- Florian Marsaud, Director, Risk governance, BPCE Group.
- Bertrand Merveille, Deputy CEO, La Financière de l’Echiquier.
- Marie-Pierre Peillon, Director, ESG Research and Strategy, Groupama Asset Management.
- Sébastien Pouget, Professor of Finance, Toulouse School of Management, co-director of the Sustainable Finance research center.
- Myriam Roussille, Associate Professor of Law, Le Mans Université.
On the same topic
Head of publications: The Executive Director of AMF Communication Directorate. Contact: Communication Directorate – Autorité des marches financiers 17 place de la Bourse – 75082 Paris cedex 02