Appointment to the AMF Board
Arnaud Oseredczuk has been appointed to the Board of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers by the first president of the French Cour des comptes.
A graduate of Ecole des Mines de Paris and Institut d’Études Politiques de Paris, Arnaud Oseredczuk was appointed as an Auditor to the French Cour des Comptes on graduating from Ecole Nationale d'Administration (ENA) in 2000, before becoming a Senior Auditor in 2003. He joined the Autorité des Marchés Financiers in 2005, where he was successively Head of the Asset Management Regulation Division in the International Affairs Directorate, Head of the Supervision Department in the Market Investigation and Inspection Directorate and then Managing Director in charge the Asset Management and Markets Directorate.
He was appointed as Adviser on Financing the Economy and the Euro in the cabinet of President François Hollande from May 2012 to January 2014. After three years at the Cour des Comptes, in 2017, he became General Administrator of the Musées d’Orsay et de l’Orangerie, where he stayed for three years.
Appointed by the First President of the Cour des comptes, Arnaud Oseredczuk joins the AMF Board where he will replace Jean de Gaulle.
As a reminder, in addition to its chairperson appointed by the president of the Republic for a non-renewable five-year term, the Board includes:
- A member of the Council of State, appointed by the Vice-President of the Council of State, a member of the Court of Cassation, appointed by the First President of the Court of Cassation, and a member of the Cour des comptes, appointed by the First President of the Cour des comptes;
- A Deputy Governor of the Banque de France, appointed by the Governor;
- The president of the Autorité des Normes Comptables (ANC);
- Three members appointed for their expertise by the President of the Senate, the President of the National Assembly and the President of the Economic, Social and Environmental Council, respectively;
- Seven members appointed for their expertise and after consultation of the representative organisations by the Minister for the Economy and Finance, including one representative of employee shareholders.
The terms of the Board members, except for the representative of the Banque de France and the president of the ANC, are five years and can be renewed once.
The Board's membership:
Mr. Robert Ophèle, président,
Mr. Jean-Claude Hassan,
Mrs Claude Nocquet,
Mr. Arnaud Oseredczuk,
Mr. Denis Beau,
Mr. Patrick de Cambourg,
Mr. Patrick Suet,
Mrs Marie-Christine Caffet,
Mrs Delphine Lautier,
Mrs Jacqueline Eli-Namer,
Mrs Muriel Faure,
Mrs Anne Gobert,
Mrs Sophie Langlois,
Mr. Helman Le Pas de Sécheval,
Mr. Thierry Philipponnat,
Mr. Charles Keller.
About the AMF
The AMF is an independent public authority responsible for ensuring that savings invested in financial products are protected and that investors are provided with adequate information. The AMF also supervises the orderly operations of markets.Visit our website https://www.amf-france.org
On the same topic
Head of publications: The Executive Director of AMF Communication Directorate. Contact: Communication Directorate – Autorité des marches financiers 17 place de la Bourse – 75082 Paris cedex 02