The Autorité des Marchés Financiers and the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution warn the public against the activities of several websites and entities proposing Forex investments without being authorised to do so
The Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) and the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR) are publishing a new updated list of websites and entities offering investments on the unregulated foreign exchange (Forex) market in France, without authorisation to do so. This news release is the sixth warning issued by the AMF and ACPR since 7 July 20111 . Information in this press release is no longer up-to-date.
NB: these websites may change very quickly and this list is not intended to be exhaustive.
The updated list is as follows:
- www.4xp.com/fr/ Forex Place Limited
- www.astonforex.com/ Marketrade Ltd
- www.bforex.com / BFOREX Limited
- www.cfxmarkets.com/ CFB International Ltd
- www.finanzasforex.com / Evolution Market Group Inc
- www.forextrada.com/ Forextrada
- www.forextradition.com / Forex Tradition
- www.fxcast.com / Surplus Finance SA
- www.gcitrading.com / GCI Financial Limited
- www.ihforex.com / Investment House International
- www.ikkotrader.com / IP International service
- www.instaforex.com / InstaForex Companies Group
- www.integralbroker.com / IB International Ltd
- www.investcapitalmarkets.com / ICM WORLDWIDE Ltd
- www.itcfx.com / Investment Formula Corporation
- www.itnfx.com/ International Traders Network FX
- www.justrader.com/ MT Capital Partners
- www.motionforex.com / Motion Forex Ltd
- www.netotrade.com/ Neto Trade Global Investment
- www.obroker.com/ Landkey Enterprises Inc
- www.sunbirdfx.com/ Sunbird Trading limited
- www.tradaxa.com/ Sisma Capital Limited
- www.trader369.com / IP International Service – AJ BROWDER
The AMF and ACPR remind you of the specific risks attached to Forex products offered to the general public.
Before committing yourself, you should always check that the financial intermediary offering or recommending investments features on the list of financial institutions authorised to do business in France (https://www.regafi.fr).
If the intermediary in question is not on these lists, we strongly recommend that you should not make use of their services, as they are in breach of the applicable legislation and are not required to comply with basic rules of investor protection, information disclosure and claims handling.
Do you have any questions or queries?
For all information, go to the following website:
Assurance-Banque-Epargne Info Service: www.abe-infoservice.fr or call 0811 901 801, Mondays to Fridays from 8am to 6pm.
AMF: http://www.amf-france.org or call 33 (0)1 5345 6200, Mondays to Fridays from 9am to 5pm.
AMF Communication Directorate - Christèle Fradin - Tel.: +33 (0)1 5345 6029 or +33 (0)1 5345 6028
ACPR Communication Department - Geneviève Marc Tel.: + 33 (0)1 4995 4259 or + 33 (0)1 4995 4029
 News releases of 7 July 2011, 20 September 2011, 22 May 2012, 06 July 2012 and 08 April 2013.
On the same topic
Head of publications: The Executive Director of AMF Communication Directorate. Contact: Communication Directorate – Autorité des marches financiers 17 place de la Bourse – 75082 Paris cedex 02