Regulatory obligations in financial communication : AMF publishes a policy handbook for small and mid-caps
Financial communication of listed companies is regulated at various levels : Transparency Directive, Market Abuse Directive, Accounting standards, AMF general regulations, ….
Aware of the difficulties sometimes encountered by small and mid-caps, the AMF publishes a policy handbook. As a true practical guide, it brings together the main rules of communication and financial information of listed companies.
After recalling the definition and the scope of AMF policy, the handbook reviews the following main themes:
• Information and financial communication;
• Inside information and measures to prevent insider dealing by senior executives;
• Information provided by management and shareholders;
• Trading on securities and market topics;
• Corporate governance;
• IFRS accounting principles.
On the same topic
Head of publications: The Executive Director of AMF Communication Directorate. Contact: Communication Directorate – Autorité des marches financiers 17 place de la Bourse – 75082 Paris cedex 02