- Listed companies & issuers
- My relations with the AMF
- File financial and non-financial disclosures
- Accessing the ONDE extranet
Accessing the ONDE extranet
ONDE is the centralised system for submitting information to the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF), which should be used by listed companies, their managers or the persons authorised to make submissions in their place. How to create an account? Who to contact for any problems? Find all the useful information here.
What information to submit via ONDE?
ONDE is the centralised system for submitting to the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) information published by or on listed companies, i.e.:
- Regulated information defined in Article 221-1 of the AMF General Regulation such as, for example, the annual financial report, the corporate governance and internal control report, and inside information;
- Information circulated by the same procedures as regulated information but which is not included in its definition, such as, for example, news releases published during the period of a takeover bid;
- The final conditions of issuance of debt securities;
- The transactions of managers and the persons referred to in Article L. 621-18-2 of the Monetary and Financial Code on the company's securities;
- Substantial net short positions on shares admitted to trading on a French trading platform (Nyse Euronext Paris and Alternext Paris), in accordance with Article 5 of European Regulation (EU) 236/2012;
- Substantial net short positions in French sovereign debt, in accordance with Article 7 of European Regulation (EU) 236/2012.
To submit information to the AMF via ONDE, you absolutely must have an access account and the associated connection identifiers (Login and password).
Creating an ONDE access account
- You are a listed company? Your contact person in the AMF Corporate Finance Directorate has sent you your identifiers. Go directly to the ONDE extranet!
- You are a person authorised to make submissions in place of a listed company? You must apply to open an account by sending an email to ONDE_Administrateur_Deposant [at] amf-France.org (the administrator).
- You are a manager or a person related to a manager of a listed company? Or a person authorised to make submissions in their place? You must create an access account by clicking on the "Create account" button located in the left-hand section of the home page of the ONDE extranet.
- You are a holder of substantial net short positions in French equities or sovereign debt? Or you are authorised to make submissions in their place? You must apply to open an account by sending an email to the following address: reportingpositionscourtes [at] amf-France.org, together with the information and documents listed in a pdf file available by downloading from the ONDE home page.
In case of problems
You face problems creating an account or using ONDE? Contact us!
Head of publications: The Executive Director of AMF Communication Directorate. Contact: Communication Directorate – Autorité des marches financiers 17 place de la Bourse – 75082 Paris cedex 02