The AMF is constantly updating its General Regulation and policies. It also helps to create new legal frameworks in conjunction with the legislator. It inspects, investigates, sometimes proposes transactions, monitors disputes and conducts sanction proceedings through its Enforcement Committee.
- Carrying out the legal follow-up of financial operations, applications for authorisation, etc.
- Proposing changes to regulations (policies, General Regulation and laws)
- Investigating market abuses (price fixing, insider trading and dissemination of false information) in collaboration with our foreign counterparts
- Checking that service providers are meeting their professional obligations
- Investigating sanction cases
- Monitoring disputes
On the same topic
Head of publications: The Executive Director of AMF Communication Directorate. Contact: Communication Directorate – Autorité des marches financiers 17 place de la Bourse – 75082 Paris cedex 02